Work for us
From housing officers to finance managers, from electricians to support workers... We employ a wide range of people with a diverse range of skills. What could you bring to our team?
Watch this brief video to get a flavour of what it is like to work for us
We are a successful, growing provider of housing and complementary support services across the entire East Midlands region. A job with us is challenging, stimulating and rewarding. We offer a friendly, open environment and encourage professional development among all our staff.
If you work with us you will benefit from:
- competitive salaries
- pension scheme
- annual salary review
- contribution towards the cost of glasses needed to read computer screen
- company sick pay subject to length of service
- BUPA cash plan
- childcare voucher scheme
- charity days scheme
- professional subscriptions
- flexitime working hours where service needs allow
- part-time working and job share opportunities
We are an Investors In People accredited organisation and an equal opportunities employer.
It is very important to us that all our staff continue to improve.
Annual learning and development plans are created for staff at corporate, team and individual levels with twice-yearly individual reviews.
This training is supplemented by a range of complementary techniques including job shadowing, mentoring, secondments, external conference attendance and participation in working groups.
Interested in a working for us? Check our current vacancies.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people