emh group Academy is hiring!
The award winning emh group Academy is looking for 7 apprentices to join the team in October 2015.
An apprenticeship is a great way to start your career, you are able to gain qualifications and work experience as well as getting paid above minimum wage.
emh group Academy is currently looking for 7 young adults to join in the following roles:
- Administrator Assistant Apprentice – emh green team – Enderby
- Finance Administrator Apprentice – emh group – Coalville
- Customer Service Assistant Apprentice – emh homes – Coalville
- Income Collection Apprentice - emh homes – Coalville
- Gardening Apprentice – emh Sharpes Garden Services – Heather, Coalville
- 2 x Multi-skilled Maintenance Apprentices - emh homes Building Services – Littlethorpe, Blaby/Beaumont Leys
Current HR apprentice, 20-year-old Mhairi Thompson says:
“The apprenticeship programme is a fantastic opportunity. I’ve had good training and learnt things here you don’t get the chance to learn on a normal work experience. It’s a really nice place to work too! ”
For more information about the vacancies, visit the emh group Academy website; www.emhgonline.co.uk or follow the Academy on Twitter or Facebook.
* Applications have now closed *